Roasted Garlic Parmesan Cauliflower
Jump to Ingredients
Jump to Instructions
Jump to Print Recipe
About this Recipe
By: Theresa AuCoin
Even cauliflower haters may fall in love with this. The last time I prepared this for a few guests, each of them swore that this was by far the very best roasted cauliflower they had ever tasted! And it’s REALLY HEALTHY for you!
- 1 large cauliflower head cut into florets, slicing the larger pieces in two
- 1 stick of butter melted
- 1 heaping tablespoon minced garlic – optional
- 1/2 cup parmesan
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Melt butter in a bowl.
- Optional – Add minced garlic to the butter.
- Mix the flour, parmesan, salt, pepper and garlic powder in a bowl.
- Dip each piece of the cauliflower into the melted butter and roll in the dry mixture.
- Place on baking sheet.
- Roast for 30 to 40 minutes.
For the last few minutes, turn the broiler on to get each piece nicely browned.